- legal counselling in the area of setting up, registration and liquidation of companies, branches, representative offices, foundations and associations, handling legal issues impacting business entities on an ongoing basis and wide-ranging assistance within the scope of commercial law;
- drafting corporate documentation (including resolutions approved by company governing bodies), regulations governing the meetings of Shareholders/Stockholders, Supervisory Boards, Executive Boards, personnel changes in company bodies;
- raising and reducing share capital, share/stock redemption, alterations to the memoranda and articles of association statutes;
- preparing an array of contracts related to operations conducted by business entities, including framework contracts, preliminary and conditional agreements and general terms and conditions of concluding contracts, drafting investment agreements, agreements regulating product and service distribution, advice on issues dealt with under civil law, particularly contract law and redress in accordance with trade agreements, participation in negotiations aimed at reaching optimal solutions ensuring clients’ legal security, risk identification and implementation of mitigation measures;
- legal support in transactions relating to company acquisitions, share/stock sale; transactions involving the organized parts of the enterprise, including drafting legal documents (shareholders’ agreements, intent letters, preliminary and binding/dispositive contracts), negotiating terms of transactions, notifying regulatory authorities, including the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, of intended transactions;
- preparing legal opinions concerning trade agreements.